Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
L’Oréal Australia is part of the L’Oréal Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres around the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
L’Oréal Australia’s Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our distributor customers. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
About the role
Due to growth of our Consumer Products business we are seeking a Vendor Replenishment Planner to join our operations team. Reporting to the Key Account Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for ensuring alignment of the L’Oreal and Coles supply teams. You will be a crucial interface between L’Oreal and Coles, ensuring the best service while optimising stocks and costs over the entire supply chain. In addition your key responsibilities will include:
· Effectively and proactively manage /resolve all supply and distribution issues by working intimately with both L’Oreal and Coles teams to maximise service levels while minimising costs
· Scope, plan and implement process improvements to increase accurate stock flow and maximise availability at Coles stores
· Ensure the alignment of the catalogue and product information between L’Oreal and our customer.
· Follow and track order execution and identify the risks of shortages, working both internally and with Coles to find solutions.
· Analyse shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with Coles.
· Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales
To be successful in this role, you will have strong experience within a high SKU environment acting in an replenishment planning or inventory management role. Possessing the capability to manage complexity in a high pressure environment you will be able to effectively communicate meaningful information to different stakeholders while being able to negotiate on competing demands. A considerable analytical skill set will be highly regarded as will a collaborative mind-set. Previous experience within the retail or FMCG environment will be advantageous as will a flexible, results oriented approach.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.