The head of Brand Engagement is a key leader tasked with bringing the brand’s strategy to life through execution of “best in class” consumer touchpoints. As the brand’s resident storyteller, this individual leads the team responsible for consumer-centric content development, social and influencer strategy, PR, and advocacy programs. We are looking for a consumer-focused, data-driven content marketing professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of building and developing a team of diverse individuals. As we look to increase the brand’s footprint within the market, this individual will ensure that our story is heard. This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables to support the development of customer-centric programs that drive profitable, long-term relationships:
- Set the brand’s overall content strategy to various channels used to connect with consumers developed through data-driven insights.
- In conjunction with product marketing, develop & execute cross-channel digital marketing plans to build brand awareness and drive business goals, namely: brand loyalty, consumer engagement, and ecommerce revenue results.
- Liaise and collaborate with product marketing to execute on digital content marketing tactics inclusive of digital content development (Paid & organic social, programmatic, partner media), influencer & advocacy efforts, D2C & eretail content and partnership ops, etc.
- Identify cross-platform digital marketing opportunities that will drive consumption of brand content, engage consumers and drive revenue
- Lead team responsible for development of strategy & execution of US rollout across paid, earned, owned content for brand.
- Enhance brand strategy as needed based on industry trends, consumer preferences, etc.
- Bring recommendations to head of marketing on shifts, based on performance reporting and consumer-focused data from internal and external sources (CMI reporting, retailer consumer reports)
- Support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing consumer touchpoints, brand engagement and reach for social media platforms.
- Align with the brand’s DMI (global team responsible for the brand’s global image and direction) to create a feedback loop to ensure that the US plan properly embodies the global brand vision. This individual will be the brand’s point person for the DMI relationship, so they will also be the primary person to share consumer insights from the local market back to the DMI.
- Partner with DMI, Product Marketing, our internal Content Factory, D2C site leads and the Consumer Activation Lead to ensure that our brand story is properly developed and dissiminated across our various channels.
- Minimum seven (7) years of Marketing experience with heavy experience for digital, social, ecommerce platforms.
- College Degree
- In-depth, knowledge and understanding of digital platforms and how they can be leveraged to achieve business goals, including emerging trends in channel performance and content strategies
- Experience with executing digital & social media campaigns from upper funnel awareness campaigns to performance marketing campaigns focused on conversion
- Proven experience with brand communications, community management, social marketing, influencer & advocacy programs,
- Experience developing compelling social media campaigns and effective content strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge about the principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) and how they apply to social content and digital asset distribution
- Detailed knowledge of CRM best practice and industry benchmarks
- Experience managing and developing a team, with experience onboarding to new social media management, listening platforms and social frameworks
- Exceptional organizational skills and high level of attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to lead internal and executive level meetings/presentations
- Experience managing and cultivating direct reports
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to develop solid relationships and lead with influence
- Ability to manage in complex, matrixed, fast paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.