Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
According to the organisation of the Delivery Center, ensure its activities in managing operations linked to receiving/storage/orders preparation/replenishment/& shipping of finished goods and POS materials in compliance with the Delivery Center objectives and the Group policy.
- Manage an operational team of logistics operators and managers etc.
- Optimise resources to meet objectives in terms of level of safety and service, costs, and manage budgets
- Implement the EHS policy of the QSE insuring the compliance with the objectives of the Delivery Center especially in terms of security, quality and environmental impact
- According to the organisation, anticipate needs in participating in marketing/sales meetings of his/her Business Unit(s).
- Optimise the Delivery Center organisation in participating to transversal projects (ex: SHAP, SIO, etc...)
- Build dashboards and indicators in order to animate performance within his/her team. Identify actions for improvement and best practices.
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team. Ensure the transfer of expertise and know-how and implement organisational changes.
- According to the organisation of the Delivery Center:
- Manage the physical flows through the organization of receiving, replenishment & shipping, according to the objectives of safety and agreed delivery schedules.
- Optimise docks management according to the activity and to the transport plan, and by following the safety standards.
- Manage and coordinate the orders preparation activities.
- Manage stocks by ensuring of its compliance (inventory) and by optimising the storage capacity of the Delivery Center.
- 5-10 years of experiences in the Flows and Warehouse
- Leadership and innovation skills is mandatory
- SAP User expert
- Ability to manage Flows team
- People management skills where at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or related field