Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Pennsylvania - Manchester
East Manchester, PA
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
General responsibilities include supervision of daily warehouse distribution functions in order to provide an efficient fulfillment of customer orders per organizational policies and procedures.
- Manages and leads a team, including performance reviews, staff training & development, hiring, terminations, and development.
- Ensures team members abide by safety procedures and use proper protective equipment. Provide frequent communications on safety related subjects and encourage and act on ideas that can improve safety performance. Periodically audit employee practices and provide feedback and coaching.
- Responsible for administration of all location replenishments
- Responsible for achieving on time and accurate receipt and put-away of receipts
- Maintains tracking and controlling inbound manifest.
- Responsible for achieving continuous improvement in productivity and labor costs by setting expectations, providing feedback, establishing improved processes and driving change.
- Monitors daily housekeeping of the facility.
- Coordinates with leadership staff the movement of employees thru-out the warehouse to achieve service and cost objectives.
- Ensures the monthly reports completion.
- Responsible for first time receipt process.
- Coordination with all ACD L’Oréal Manufacturing Plants for receiving and scheduling of shipments.
- Performs other duties and tasks as needed upon request such as providing information to other departments about the inventory in the warehouse, available to coordinate special projects and other requests.
- Ability to learn and teach new system transactions.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of people and warehouse leadership experience.
- Hands-on management experience in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment.
- Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills.
- Prior working knowledge of WMS or ERP.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be flexible, organized, detail oriented, and a change agent with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests.
- Broad knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations and understanding of warehouse operations required.
- Requires the ability to act independently without direct supervision as well as to support a team to accomplish critical and timely objectives.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo