Title: eBusiness Analyst (Amazon)
Mission and defining characteristics:
- Assists build of analysis of sales fundamentals in order to gain share profitability at their account
- Member of Brand Sales team specific customer in field.
- Category expert for the full Brand portfolio and competitive products at a specific customer.
- Stay ahead of what happens in the market
- Analyze the growth levers relevant to customer with specific focus on the shopper so selling is through shopper insights.
- Support the Brand Sales customer strategy through detailed analysis
- Supports NAMs on all fundamental analysis required
- Drive the business as key member, by collaborating with multifunctional team and leveraging all insights to drive brand growth. Maintains all reporting needed to run the business.
- Supports eNAM on new item and hero item evaluation and JBP tracking
- Be the expert on all category analysis for own brand.
- Owns the analysis of sales, promo and cascading to teams
- Owns all ARA/ABVP, Clavis reporting (sales, traffic, search terms, conversion etc etc.
- Interact effectively, including negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to business management
- Ability to make decisions aligned with commercial fundamentals and maximize P&L
- 2 to 3 years in an strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
- Advanced math and analytical skills, fluency in Excel and databases
- Ability to break down complex problems into pieces that can be solved with data, analysis, and key assumptions
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights, communicate across different internal and external stakeholders
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.