Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Job Description Form
Job Title: Manager, Ecommerce Acquisition
Function: Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
Supervisor Title: AVP, Digital
Section 2: Job Summary
This position will focus on growing .com business for multiple L’Oreal brands. As an Ecommerce Acquisition Manager, you will need to be well versed in driving business growth through online and offline channels--SEM, Affiliate, Retargeting, Paid Social and Media. The role requires the ability to strategize and execute best in class digital programs to meet our brand objectives and business needs. This includes taking initiative, working cross-functionally, and executing programs from start to finish with Acquisition partners. You will collaborate with the Director of Ecommerce and Acquisition to ensure sales goals, ROI, and CPA objectives are met. In this role, you will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to bring projects to life, while maintaining a results driven approach. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize projects. The Ecommerce Acquisition Manager must also be a self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. In addition, the Manager will work closely with Brand Marketing, Merchandising, CRM, Content, Supply Chain/Demand Planning, Customer service and 3rd party vendors.
Section 3 Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing focused on driving sales and growth with measurable results. Agency experience a plus. At least 1 of year experience working in SEM, Retargeting, Media, Paid Social and Affiliates
- Serve as the digital marketing owner and be accountable for the effectiveness of digital campaigns, programs, and partnerships with 3rd party agencies
- Manage budgets and optimize campaigns as needed to drive growth with qualified customers
- Partner with CRM and Merchandising to evaluate channel growth opportunities
- Serve as the digital marketing owner and be accountable for the effectiveness of digital campaigns, programs and partnerships with third party agencies, media and technology partners.
- Experience setting up and maintaining campaigns in AdWords
- Basic Technical knowledge with experience working with 3rd party integrations, tagging and pixels
- Must be highly organized and adapt to change as needed
- Clear understanding of full customer journey
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across a matrixed environment
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates strong digital vision
- Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skills
- Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
- Experience developing creative briefs and project briefs for agencies and creative teams
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos