Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: AVP Sales Administration
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for attaining sales quotas in temporarily vacant territories through phone contact. Processing administratively car stock orders for product for SkinCeuticals field.
Achieve sales quotas as set by management for vacant territories.
- Conduct telephone training´s.
- Maintain service levels by contacting by phone all accounts in assigned vacant and non-rep territories a minimum of 1x monthly.
- Manage a monthly expense budget as set by management.
- Processing car stock orders for product for the SkinCeuticals field.
- Special projects aligned to support sales team
· Preferably, at least 2 years of B2B sales experience preferably in the dermatology, plastic surgery or medical spa market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships.
Base salary. Commission and Annual Bonus aligned to vacant territory coverage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.