Ready for a great international challenge within the n.1 beauty tech company in the world?
Your mission: Review net conso realisation and promotions performance, to provide guidance for the quarterly/annual commercial plans
- Identify the optimal level of offer/discount required & mechanics to achieve the promotion objective (Penetration/ Frequency/ Amount) & optimal profitability level
- Coordinate sales & marketing teams in the development of promotional strategies and translates into guidelines for each brand, channel & customer
- Manage trade spend Investment efficiency: improve effectiveness & profitability of promotions
- Manage channel / customer trade terms architecture: improve customer discount and allowances productivity by working towards pay for performance
- Develop & deploy specific KPIs, tracking tools and trade spend management tools
- Master Degree preferably in Economics
- Functional experience within analytical/financial controlling/sales function
- Commercial drive (results & solution focused, flexible/adaptable)
- Financial knowledge & commercial understanding
- Proficient analytical skills
- Good understanding of channels/trade P&L, shopper, market research methods
- English upper-intermediate
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech Company in the world
- Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing.
- Career opportunities and personalized development.
- Professional and social benefits