Domaine: Ressources Humaines
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: FR - Paris
Become an HR Internpreneur
*** Starting between January - April 2017 ***
Apply online before December 9th 2016!
Passionate about people? Seeking an impact? Want to become a people champion and strategic driver of the business? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Want to make a difference that matters? Then our 6 months internship missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM IN 1 OUT OF 7 DIFFERENT HR MISSIONS:
· HR GENERALIST: discover the whole aspect of the HR function from Talent Acquisition to Learning, Careers and Mobility by working closely with our HR Managers for a specific business unit or brand
· TALENT ACQUISITION: join our international Talent Acquisition team and develop your capacity to detect the best talents and lead innovative employer branding and campus management initiatives to increase our attractiveness as employer
· LEARNING: boost our employees’ development and design the future of L’Oréal by creating and implementing innovative learning solutions to develop the strategic skills and competencies of our employees and grow the business
· REWARDS: join our International Rewards team and be at the heart of the Group’s compensation and benefits policies and projects on a global scale
· HR COMMUNICATION: lead transversal communication projects to bring to life our internal and external employer value proposition at our headquarters or in a plant/site
· INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY: join our international mobility team and participate in corporate mobility projects and the preparation of expatriation packages on a worldwide scale
· SOCIAL RELATIONS / LEGAL: join our HR Legal teams to lead short- and long-term legal and labour relations projects
What are the requirements to apply?
What about my development?
Did you know that 89% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship ?
Well, at L’Oréal we are not looking for “just interns”, we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true INTERNPRENEURS! In our HR missions, you will be fully integrated in our international HR team from Day 1 and take the lead on your projects to turn your ideas into action! You will be working closely with our managers and employees and have the chance to develop your potential and competencies throughout your mission and our individualized integration and development program INTERNPRENEURS that is going to accompany you during the total length of your mission.
Ready to Make Talent Your Business ? Then apply online before December 9th 2016!