Fonction professionnelle: Finance
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Saint Petersburg, FL
Pays: United States
12 Month Internship - Finance
L’Oréal is seeking a motivated individual who has currently graduated and who is interested in a career in Finance. We are offering a 12 month internship to support our team in the St Petersburg, Florida office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide support to the finance team and key multi-functional business partners
* Prepare monthly reports, ad-hoc P&Ls and assist with consolidation for the financial close
* Summarize and analyze information for headcount and capital spend reporting
* Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
* Perform adhoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
* Review Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
* Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently
* Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
* Must be a recent graduate from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
* Strong academic background evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
* Self-starter, results oriented, strong networking skills and excellent communication skills
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
1. mailto:[email protected]