Title: 12 Month Intern – MCB Sales
Location: Berkeley Heights Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the Multi-Cultural Beauty team with development of retail strategies across traditional retail chain accounts, as well as beauty and barber stores. Also responsible for updating, analyzing, and sharing syndicated data, and POS trends to account teams as well as internal leadership.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports – Analyzer
- Develop and Maintain New Item Tracking document
- Work with National Accounts Managers on APEX deliverables
- Ad / Promo performance analysis
- Consumption trend analysis based on Nielsen data
- Competitive activity
- SKU analysis for “fair share”
- Ad hoc projects as directed by management
- Walmart/Target/OTC retail observations
- Account promotion plans, etc.
- Sales work-withs
- Marketing work-withs
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.