Job: Junior Marketing Associate (12 month Internship)
Location: New York - New York
Overview: Supporting the growth plan for Emerging Markets, championing brand awareness, and elevating equity in these key markets. Collaborating with healthy and sustainable innovation portfolios, closely linked to the Master Plan & Emerging Markets lead, and always remaining accessible.
- Work with team to establish objectives for each key region and identify key levers for acceleration – partner closely Drive Countries to ensure they are aligned.
- Brainstorm growth strategies to meet objectives
- Gain deep knowledge of market dynamics in Drive Countries to best address needs
- Partner closely with head of Emerging Markets for the eye & lip categories to craft sharp paniers for each region, specificities when needed (low cost segments, climate-specific)
- Help the team establish clear portfolios for each region with pillar priorities and sharp price cascading recommendations
- Work with the team to awareness driving strategies, then collaborate with key counterparts to develop plans
- Work with the team to ensure consistency and integrity of brand execution around the world – should be an accurate reflection of global brand image
- Establish distribution guidelines for key regions and work with internal merchandising team to form a recommendation per format
- Support the partnership with the advertising agency to ensure adapted communication + spokesmodel needs
- Collaborate with the Emerging Markets team to create healthy and sustainable innovation portfolios
- Create strong partnerships with zone leads and drive markets
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related functions
- Graduated within the last 12 months
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple teams
- Previous internship experience
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment where communication and organizational skills are a must
- Authorization to work in the US on a long-term basis without requiring assistance
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Information & Data management
- Quantitative data analysis skills
- Prioritization & Organization Skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.