In the scope of intervention, participate in producing various documents and accounting reports of L'Oréal Italy:
• Enter and validate accounting operations (both general and analytical).
• Draft trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods are respected.
• Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc.
• Draft the monthly Intercompany reconciliation as well as the justification of discrepancies.
• Provide information to general accounting for the drawing up of tax statements (VAT, fee statements, etc.).
• If applicable, take part in the implementation of projects
• Quick and precise, with the ability to work in groups, willingness to solve problems and to relate to other people in a purposeful way
• Knowledge, even if not in-depth, of the FI module of SAP, possibly with focus on area AP (accounts payable)
• Basic knowledge of the English language
• Knowledge of the main application packages (Windows and Office)
Fix term assignment: 12 months