Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
First things first:
- Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret)
- When will you start? In January 2020
- How long will it last? 6 months
- How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
Yes, we know that you think you know L’Oréal - you might even think of red lipstick and high-heels. Well, for those of you who did, let us tell you one thing: that’s not who we are and that’s not what we are looking for. Truth be told more than 40% of our French work force is masculin (and most of us are wearing sneakers by the way)!
What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers :
- Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
- Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
- Our reach: we are present in 150 countries
- Our strength: 86,000 passionate employees and 36 international brands
- Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
You thought that it is not possible to be an entrepreneur in a big group? Well, let us prove you otherwise!
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
So what does your Job look like?
Marketing is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and particularly in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missons that L’Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
- Development Marketing Strategy As a project manager for marketing developement you will be at the heart of creating concepts, starting with a blank piece of paper, imagining the next launches of innovative products and services that respond best to our consumers needs, while being the guardian of the brands’ DNA. At the same time, you are responsible for the analysis of the brands performance, to be the eyes and ears of our competitors’ activities and a partner for the different markets all over the world.
- Operational Marketing Strategy Who says operational marketing says business proximity, launch strategy and strong partnership with our sales forces. As an operational marketer, you collaborate strongly with the international development teams, while adapting the assets to best fit to your market needs. You will have the role of a business developer, responsable for your brands performance, trusted advisor to your stakeholders and creative mind, imagining the best solutions for your market. This role can be on different levels: on Country level (responsible for the french market), on Zone level (for specific geographical zones, such as Eastern or Western Europe) or on Travel Retail level (looking after our retail assets in airports and train stations).
- Digital Education Marketing As Education Marketer, your role is to make sure that our sales force have deep knowledge on the difference of each and every product and service of within your brand. You assure that our sales forces are able to respond to the clients’ needs and questions, that they become trusted advisors. You assure a retail excellence and unforgettable consumer experience. In this role, we are looking for digital experts managing the training offer through our digital platforms; we are looking for strong communicators with pedagogical sensibilities and we are looking for creative minds, with a sense of detail and good understanding of our consumers.
- Consumer Marketing Intelligence As Consumer Marketing Intelligence business partner, your role is to translate consumer and market insights into business projects. There is no development or operational marketing without quantitative and qualitative data back-up and expertise on our consumers and our different markets. Your role is to build and enhance our knowledge on the beauty industry and to act as an strategic partner for the marketing teams to help them catch the wave of new trends and new consumers’ habits. We are looking for visionary and entrepreneurial minds, strong communicators with conviction and who are passionate about consumer behaviors and evolutions of the beauty market.
What are the different Divisions at L'Oréal
As you might now, our brands are distributed in 4 different Divisions. Below you will find details on each of the Divisions
- Active Cosmetics Division Health is future of beauty. This is the vision of the Active Cosmetics Division and our 6 international brands. What they have in common is their meaningful and strong purpose: to offer a better life to people all around the world and contribute to the health of our planet #sustainability. And this is possible thanks to discruptive science, powerful innovation, the force of our natural ingredients and the passion of our professional experts, such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers! Join the team and become part of the movement #Healthisthefutureofbeauty
- Consumer Goods Division : At L’Oréal Consumer Product Division, we embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and every one. Our brands are distributed on the fast, versatile and engaged mass-market and offer a wide range of Skincare, Haircare, Make-Up, Coloring, Hygiene and Perfume products. Whether you want to have a real impact on brands, which account for 50% of L’Oréal turnover, or you want to see your products come to life on the shelves of your next-door supermarket and on your favorite e-shop in 6 months, our division is made for you !
- Luxury Division The emotions and diversity of our customers are the drivers of our innovation and disruptiveness. Our passion for developing high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products, is the key for our timeless success. We express an unique vision on luxury through our iconic 22 international brands. The diversity of our brand portfolio allows us to be agile and creative. For us, luxury is not only about fashion brands, but also about more alternative ones who thrive for excellence and contemporary heritage. This includes fashion brands (Giorgio Armani, Cacharel,Viktor & Rolf, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent), historical brands (Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein) and unconventional brands which aim to change the rules of luxury (Urban Decay and Kiehl's)
- Professional Products Division We are artists & innovators. It is all about endless transformation, disruptive trends, unexpected looks, emotions and colorful creativity. Our brands from the Professional Product Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons. No day is ever the same in this Division: fast paced, continously challenging, testing new disruptive concepts to respond to a fast-moving market. The Professional Products Division is a fascinating environment where the only constant is change. Embrace this change! #expression #creativity #inspiration # energy #entrepreneurship
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements
- You will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
- Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
- Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres