Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
First things first:
Yes, we know that you think you know L’Oréal - you might even think of red lipstick and high-heels. Well, for those of you who did, let us tell you one thing: that’s not who we are and that’s not what we are looking for. Truth be told more than 40% of our French work force is masculin (and most of us are wearing sneakers by the way)!
What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers :
Within the Asia Pacific marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include:
Business analysis :
· Tracking competitor’s activity (product launching, advertising, promotions, etc.)
· Monthly sell-in/sell-out report for the brand in the APAC markets
· Analysis of the consumers challenges regarding their complexity and diversity
Interactions with countries :
· Stretching contact with the Asian Zone countries to provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.
Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights :
· Analysis of a complex new market.
· Benchmark on the digital best practices
· Analysis of the Asian consumers needs and specificities
· Recommandation on 360 plans