Fonction professionnelle: Training & Education
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
🔊 Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers! 📢
⚙️ Join L’Oréal, the world's #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100 years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet.
This could be the beginning of an unbelievable journey. Career possibilities are endless – and YOU are in the driving seat.
🔎 What’s in it for you?
At L’Oréal our pioneeristic and agile spirit keeps us interconnected with all métiers, all the time. Forget silos: L’Oréal allows you to be part of an immersive eco-system designed to develop expertise and accelerate your growth.
🦾 Ready to disrupt the future of beauty? At L’Oréal you’ll be asked to go beyond the ordinary and challenge the status quo. What do we expect from you? Be innovative, bring unexpected ideas, push the boundaries and contribute to solving complex challenges!
I am the Education Manager and the expert to drive our business through service and education that sells. I train, inspire and guide on my brands, the product geographies and star products but also on the empathy and service that sells and promotes loyalty.
I am the brands expert to our own, shared and retailer beauty advisors. I am also the brand ambassador spoke person.
• Master my brands fundamental knowledge regarding products, reason to believe, categories, services and protocols and sales methods
• Implement the Brands Education plan and adapt it to local consumer needs, and through all media/channels (OO)
• Adapt the training program to align with brand activations and the need of the business
• Ensure our Department store Beauty Advisors are best in class in product knowledge, service methods and empathy – especially through on counter training. Special focus on top doors and flagships.
• Update and adapt the education assets, keeping in mind both the category branding & positioning and the product launch plan (classroom, in-store, online, and digital training materials to be used on retailer platforms)
• Secure that the field sales teams are inspired and fully up to date with product knowledge, focusing on pillars and train and support them for big launches or podium events
• Host and organize physical and online training tours, special customer events (selling) and animate Client roadshows
• Host inspirational events for Retailer Bas, Consumers, Press and Influencer to develop brand love and focus on best sellers and launches
• Develop simple and useful One liners for top sellers and pillars for Retailers Multibrand BAs
• Develop online training assets to be used on our own or retailers social media and training platforms
2 years of experience in beauty industry
Fluent in Italian
Last but not least: did you know that L'Oréal Italy has a podcast on Spotify? It may be useful for you to prepare and find out more about the company, the business and its culture. Enjoy🎧 “The Voice of L’Oréal” 🎧