IT infrastructure Leader
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Infraestructure Leader to join our team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in project management methodologies, including waterfall, scrum, and agile. This role involves managing the analytics projects backlog, creating, and managing usage and adoption metrics, and communicating with Change Management experts in the Region to follow up on training and change management programs for data literacy. The Analytics Program PMO will coordinate with various business units, including Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, Finance, IT, Delivery, and Engineering, and will liaise with global, local, and regional parties
Latin America Zone CTO & dotted line to the Regional CIO
The IT Infrastructure Leader needs to guarantee the operational availability and the development of the infrastructure in response to business needs, following the Zone strategy and mission with an aligned Project Portfolio and in collaboration with the CIO and team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the requirements of the business, deploy the means to adapt / configure the related infrastructure, recommend alternative solutions to resolve conflicts between business requirements and the standard Zone infrastructure solutions
- Direct the activity of the infrastructure team (personnel, projects, operation, and budget), respecting commitments in terms of budget and quality, without compromising safety and ethics, always in line with the Zone Pillar Leaders strategy.
- Recruit, develop and lead the infrastructure team, as well as ensure the development of skills and knowledge, support organizational changes
- Manage the Infrastructure used by the subsidiary, ensuring its functional consistency through evolutions and updates
- Manage the planning of the demand for infrastructure, forecast, budget and prioritization of projects in line with the Zone Project Delivery Office.
- Generate technical and economic proposals to ensure the efficient maintenance of Infrastructure, cost-benefit approach.
- Lead projects applying the zone and group methodology, ensuring quality, costs and objectives.
- Guarantee the physical and logical security of IT, considering the Zone and Global Strategic framework.
- Maintain the contingency plan of the infrastructures that support the business processes.
- Align the roles and work plans of the infrastructure team in accordance with the mission of the area: - Business strategy - Continuity - Security - Technological renovation
- Generate a clear vision of the key priorities and responsibilities for the infrastructure team, promoting: - A focus on the essentials for business growth, "Key Needs" - A policy of modernization of equipment and processes, "Productivity and Savings" - The Infrastructure team as a key area, with a focus on "Strategies, People, Processes and Systems"
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Support the company sustainability ambitions through the actions defined within the infrastructure scope and domain
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in English. Must be able to collaborate and lead design sessions with larger team distributed in the Americas Zone
- IT Professional with at least 5 years of proven experience in IT with broad understanding of technology and the infrastructure landscape.
- Specialized in IT Management, Project Management and Budget management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- A Proactive, assertive, and well-developed soft skills professional to interact with IT colleagues, managers and business stakeholders.
- Experience in Product-Oriented Methodologies are valued
- Ability to speak Portuguese/French is a plus.