Within the ACD Digital Team of L’Oréal Italy, the CRM Manager collaborates with ACD Digital Managers, Marketing Managers and E-Commerce Managers. Moreover, the CRM Manager collaborates with the CRM & Data Specialist of the CDO Team.
The CRM Manager is in charge of the CRM Strategy for each brand of the Division.
The main objectives are the enlargement and the activation of the Division Database.
The CRM Manager will collect, analyze and segment our consumers based on CRM Data. The CRM Manager will develop different activities in the scope of recruitment and activation (for example, Test&Tell, E-Sampling, Unique Codes Platform, Diagnostics, Website Login Accounts, etc.).
Activities and core responsibilities:
To design the best CRM Strategies the CRM Manager will develop innovative and effective strategies.
Main responsibilities are:
1. Push Lead Acquisition and Retention
- Work on the acquisition strategy to be able to acquire the top consumers at a lower CPA
- Develop specific actions and programs to activate consumers, collaborating with the International Department
2. Coordinate execution plan with the different stakeholders
3. Ensure Data Collection, Quality and Quantity
- Data enrichment
4. Analyze Data
- Define specific reports and monitor results
5. Measure ROI
- Collaborate with the CDO Team to ensure coherency in terms of measurement methods
- RFM (Recency, Frequency, and Monetary Value of a customer)
- Customer retention rate
- Optin Database
- Active Database
- Newsletter Open Rate
- Newsletter Click Rate
- Working experience of around 5 on CRM
- Strong excel and SQL skills
- Experience on marketing automation tools
- Salesforce and Adobe Campaign knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Business Spirit
- Strong Communication Skills
- Collaborative Approach
- Customer Centric
- Analytic mindset and Data Driven
- Concerned about details