L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Commercial Controller in Copenhagen.
As a Nordic Commercial Controller, you monitor and support the commercial performance of Active Cosmetics Division in the Nordics. You work closely with the Nordic Commercial Director and Commercial teams to enable effective decision making through impactful analysis. You report directly to the Nordic Finance Director of the Active Cosmetics Division.
- Act as a Finance Business partner for Commercial Teams and other stakeholders
- Monitor Gross To Net & Gross Margin and carry out analyses required to identify risks and opportunities to propose appropriate actions
- Lead the process of drafting commercial budgets & trends
- Ensure the reliability and timeliness of the reports drawn up by Commercial Finance
- Make sure the procedures and practices are in line with Group Norms and compliant with internal and external audit
- Challenge and provide recommendations to improve the current ways of working
- Holding a relevant master’s degree (i.e. Finance / Business)
- Experienced in finance (min. 3 years)
- Analytical by nature and have attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver results
- Excellent in giving presentations and have good communication skills
- Strong coordination and stakeholder management skills
- Equipped with good technical skills & system-knowledge (Compass, SAP, Excel)
- Fluent in English
We are looking for the Commercial Controller as soon as we find the right candidate. The employment is permanent. We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.