Fonction professionnelle: Communication
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you passionate about hair products and do you want to bring innovative products to the market?
Then joining L’Oréal Professional Product Division might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
as PR Manager, you will define the country corporate communication strategy to develop awareness, build and reinforce L’Oreal Group’s reputation over time.
Now we are looking for a passionate PRManager wih the ability to work in team and interact with different internal and external stakeholders.You will…
- Build a communication plan with the Man Com, presented and validated by the Country GM, shared with the zone and the corporate teams
- Manage media relations, including new media: build a media planning; identify key publications/journalists
- Develop CSR strategy
- Plan out the image strategy of the GM (content and target) and support and advise the Country GM and Country senior management with regard to corporate communication topics
- Help building a local influencers network and drive KOL relations with the Management Committee
- Lead Internal and Managerial Communication, manage the Department’s budget
- Develop Public Affairs strategy in line with the Group strategy, build a stakeholders mapping (Parliamentarians, trade bodies, NGO, KOL…), including stakes and risks for the business
- Build an internal communication Plan in line with the external Plan and build a managerial communication architecture
- Support Crisis and Issues management, monitor and map risks, Develop the prevention, Prepare potential responses
- Lead brand communication managers network of the country. Ensure development of communication expertise and know-how of all the Country communication teams and recruit, Develop and manage teams. support organization changes
- Min. 4 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Understand the government relations
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Eagerness to learn, 100% passion to ecommerce channel and its dynamic changes
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres