Domaine: Systèmes & Technologies de l'Information
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Shanghai - Shanghai
The Digital IT technical architect will be responsible for the implementation of the solutions around but not limited to CRM in APAC. This role requires close working relationships with business partners, external strategic partners, hub IT teams, Group Digital IT and the APAC CRM & Digital Marketing Program Manager.
This is a role would best be filled by someone with a technical background in Computer Science with experience and Knowledge of CRM, database ,network, hardware and other related technologies. The ideal candidate will be motivated and a technical-oriented professional who can contribute to systems design and technical solutions.
Key job accountabilities:
Profile & Position Requirements:
• Deep Working knowledge of CRM platform (Siebel) required, including knowledge and experience with the following: assignment rules, business rules, workflows, data validation rules, object and data model changes, screen changes, custom scripting, workflow, E Script, EAI and EIM.
•5+ years working experienced in Siebel.
• Working knowledge of transition protocol and security will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of architecture design and hardware will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of database management will be a plus.
• Siebel implementation experience on FMCG or retail projects is preferred.
• Ability to coordinate and work in multiple simultaneous projects.
• Ability to deliver in uncertain worlds
• Team work in a multinational environment
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Have a customer focused attitude.