a) Develop category strategies and leading initiatives for a large and complex project.
b) Proactively identifying opportunities, engaging, and partnering with senior Business stakeholders, suppliers to deliver the overall Category performance and savings targets.
c) Has deep knowledge and expertise in Marketing Category (Include Content creation & production, Influencer/KOL buying, Media, CRM, CMI and data), as well as strong leadership, communication, and influencing skills to ensure stakeholder alignment and support to deliver the implementation of Category Strategies and initiatives.
d) Upskill country marketing buyers
e) to establish effective working relationships with local market procurement to ensure alignment and the full realization of the benefits of the Category Strategy.
f) Work closely with global category managers to ensure global strategy fits APAC demands; bridge local market and global category team for efficient and effective communication.
g) Collate supplier, market, category and internal data and Business requirements and information, to formulate and validate the Category Strategy. Work with the required functions especially key stakeholders to gather their input and endorsement.
h) Conduct extensive and thorough risk / CSR reviews and incorporate risk and CSR strategies into Category Strategies and planning activities.
i) Identify key suppliers, monitor value creation targets, measure supplier performance base on those. Implement development and innovation programs with key suppliers.
j) Develop strong relationship with key Business stakeholders and other functions such as Finance, HR, and Legal.
k) Develop strong relationships with senior Business stakeholders. Ensure involvement and engagement in functional decision making by offering Procurement’s point of view and / or alternative solutions to Business priorities and challenges.
l) Follow the defined purchasing norm to ensure tender process are compliant and effectively implemented at any level.
· University degree, MBA is preferred.
· Fluent in English, both writing and speaking
· 7+ years in-depth strategic and operational procurement experience with extensive knowledge of Marketing category management.
· 10+ years overall business experience,
· Demonstrated experience in managing regional level cross-functional projects with excellent communication and project management skills
· Proven financial and business acumen (i.e. total cost of ownership, cost modelling).
· Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
· Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering new working process.
· Expert proficiency in Procurement specific systems and processes for efficient management of sourcing events and contract negotiations (e.g. SAP, Ariba…etc. ).