Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - New York
Title - AVP Pricing Analytics
Team - CPD RGM
Reports to - RGM VP
Mission and defining characteristics:
· Serve on the domestic RGM leadership team, driving towards our department mission and vision:
· Deliver Profitable Growth (Deliver Accretive Net Price/Vol, Gross Margin Improvement, Drive Market Share) via Improved CPD Financial & Commercial Operations.
· Proactive Solution Providers, Creative Profit Generators, Collaborative ‘Go To' Partners, Cross Functional Talent Developers
· Exhibit advanced data mining and statistical modeling capabilities.
· Merge disparate data sources into single application.
· Build intuitive Tools for broader organizational use and application.
· Leverage visualization tools to dashboard and present data.
· Create proactive reporting to ensure and avoid marketplace disruption.
· Establish/Monitor/Enforce Omni Channel Pricing Guardrails
· Identify actual consumer average pricing
· Track first mover source
· Collaborate with fellow RGM and cross-functional team members to execute annual initiatives.
· Influence at all levels of the organization to embrace analytical input in key decisions.
· Category Development and Revenue Growth Management
· Sales and Marketing Leadership
· Executive Division Leadership
· Minimum 10 +years’ CPG RGM/Cat Dev/Pricing/IT experience
· MBA preferred
· Proven knowledge of CPG or retailer strategies and objectives.
· Omni Channel, both brick and mortar plus eCommerce, knowledge preferred