Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - New York
JOB TITLE: AVP, Brand & Sales Force Coordination
DEPARTMENT: Sales Administration, SalonCentric
REPORTS TO: VP - Sales, SalonCentric
LOCATION: New York, NY
The AVP, Brand & Sales Force Coordination is primarily responsible for ensuring that the Field Sales force has the brand-related information, materials and selling tools needed to effectively support sales of SalonCentric Distributed brands. This position is also responsible for tracking, coordinating and prioritizing brand initiatives to ensure optimal overall business results across brands and markets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- STRATEGY PLANNING
- Proposes, Collaborates, Determines and tracks performance of brand Key Performance Indicators from regional to territory levels; identify gaps and corrective actions with local SC and Sales Brand management.
- Coaches, Leads and Mentors Brand Marketing to the Field Sales Process as it relates to sales tools they create, launch materials, marketing story
- Sets monthly priorities for launches, promotions and other initiatives in cooperation with Brands and SC General Management, and communicating them to the Sales force
- Combine All Brand Paniers and make recommendations to brand marketing of changes in months that would maximize all brand launches effectively and efficiently
1. 2. PROMOTIONAL CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Promotional Structure Planning
- Determines if presell/drop in promotions are necessary based on current state of the business by brand
- Gathers and communicates channel feedback on the promotional structure and determines if additional promotions are needed.
- Forecast/Sizing of Promotions
- Works with analytics and demand planning teams to determine best forecast assumptions.
- Manages allocations by brand to maximize sell thru (street to sub, Street to Store, etc.
3. SALES EXECUTION TOOLS
- Ensure that all Sales Managers and Sales Consultants have current information and materials for all brands.
- Optimize and validate materials and tools for use by the sales force; this includes strategy and content coordination.
At least 5-7 years of experience in the professional beauty industry, inclusive of 2-3 years with a beauty manufacturer
- Field sales experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and professional credibility across sales and marketing teams.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects/priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Management, Marketing or related field
- Ability to travel up to 25%
◄ Retour aux offres