Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
L'Oreal USA - Office of the CMO
Hudson Yards, New York, NY
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, DIGITAL PLATFORMS & SERVICES
The eCommerce & Platforms Assistant Vice President will set the vision for L’Oreal USA’s owned digital presence. The role will leverage data-driven insights to drive traffic and conversion, empower brand teams to build extraordinary online experiences and drive digital sales for the organization. The AVP serves as the key digital subject matter expert to influence and to up skill the US organization. In addition, the AVP will oversee the road map of internal digital business intelligence tools.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Own strategy and vision to accelerate eCommerce for all LUSA websites
- Drive traffic and conversion
- Up skill digital teams on platform best practices
- Execute pilots (content, merchandising, etc.) and scale
- Ensure sites have best in class SEO and up skill brands to grow organic share of voice
- Partner with IT and brands to deliver websites with best-in-class performance
- Provide support to CDO, GMs & site managers to fuel eCommerce profitability
- Champion mobile-first mentality and execute strategies that drive conversion
- Launch entrepreneurial features that drive incremental digital sales (eg. visual search)
- Increase L’Oreal’s SOV on emerging digital platforms (eg. Google Assistant)
- Develop deep relationships with technology providers to ensure L’Oreal is best-in-class
Digital Business Intelligence
- Set, analyze and optimize KPIs for operational and executive reporting
- Create & execute a digital business intelligence roadmap for the US business
- Author playbooks, scorecards and newsletters that empower local teams and increase adoption
- Deliver best-in-class insights to keep L’Oreal ahead of competition
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Entrepreneurial spirit; strong work ethic and customer driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels of the organization and cross-functionally to staff with varying levels of technical expertise
- Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally
- Solid understanding of eCommerce and high volume online retail businesses
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management.
- eCommerce P&L expertise with knowledge of Digital business levers and costs drivers, including Supply Chain, Customer Service and Digital IT
- Experience working with Demandware (Salesforce) & Sitecore platforms
- Expert analytics, MVT & BI software knowledge (Google Analytics, Domo, Tableau, Optimize)
- Deep organic search knowledge across website technology, search measurement tools (eg. Brightedge, OnCrawl, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.) and organic content disciplines required
- Paid media and/or relational database development (SQL) experience is a plus
- BS/BA degree required.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience
- Marketing experience including experience with channel marketing, consumer or business marketing program development and execution.
- Affinity and relevant experience in beauty and personal care brands is a plus
- Strong ability to develop business cases, understand brand development and communicate key value propositions succinctly to a broad group of leaders
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres