Domaine: Marketing Opérationnel
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - New York
AVP, NATIONAL ACCOUNTS (REDKEN/PUREOLOGY)
The Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Marketing (National Accounts) is responsible for the development, brand management and execution of the chain account business and marketing plans with Redken’s key chain customers, including Ulta, JC Penny, Ratner and Beauty Brands.
The position is a trade (customer) marketing position that will liaise between brand marketing and sales primarily to ensure the National Account customers are receiving their promotions and programs in a timely, cost-effective manner. The position is also responsible for working with the Field Sales team in developing custom account-specific programs, as well as identifying opportunities and presenting to marketing during planning sessions. The position also has analytical responsibilities for all of marketing and is the contact for Fusion/SAP and internal data management systems for the National Accounts team.
• Main point of contact between marketing and sales divisions. Works with sales & marketing for all National Account support, manage/facilitates key planning meetings, sell-in materials, communication guidelines, comps, images.
• Develop and manage National Accounts budget from concept to execution.
• Liaises with brand marketing teams to customize the national promotional calendar and new product launches where necessary for key accounts.
• Develops channel-specific programs and promotions as well as manage changes throughout the year, ensuring constant communication, input and feedback from Chains Account Directors and Marketing teams.
• Manages promotional post-analysis by promotion/account for success rate, sell-in/sell-thru, & key learnings.
• Manages cross-functional communication and timelines between marketing, sales, finance, creative, promotional purchasing.
• Manages a team of two.
• 10+ years of experience in national accounts, trade/customer marketing.
• Strong analytical skills, particularly in database management and excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong presentation, creative, and critical thinking skills.
• Travel up to 25%.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.