Domaine: Supply Chain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Clark
The AVP, Physical Distribution NA will be responsible for leading the development of a comprehensive, robust operating strategy for L’Oreal’s Warehouse Operations spending across the U.S. and Canada. This role will partner with the 4 divisions to create a customer centric approach that leverages the scale and diversity of the L’Oreal supply chain footprint to drive a step change in service while concurrently delivering value via cost savings and cash reductions. This role will play important role in creating a new corporate Supply Chain Team as part of L’Oreal’s Supply Chain Transformation Program.
Reports to the VP, Supply Chain Americas and responsible for developing the distribution center management strategy for the more than 20 DCs located in NA. Importantly this work will anchor the creation of an OMNI Channel Supply Chain for L’Oreal that fully leverages the diversity of our supply flows spanning retail, mass, drug, specialty, direct to consumer, etc. This role will partner seamlessly with the network of DC managers and divisional supply chain leaders to deliver annual value in productivity, customer service and cost and cash savings.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Lead a cross-functional / cross divisional team to develop an OMNI Channel Supply Chain Solution
· Create DC capability that can be capitalized to drive value with Retail Customers
· Drive continuous improvement programs across the DCs
· Assess the integration of 3PL partners to operate DCs and Promo/Packing Centers across the zone
· Manage and influence a team of direct and indirect reports
· Invest and build a healthy team culture that values leadership development, innovation, discipline/stewardship and people development
Requirements / Skills: