Domaine: Supply Chain
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Cranbury
Responsible for order processing and order management of Consumer Products Division (CPD) revenue and non-revenue business, while supporting key metrics and KPI’s.
Ability to make decisions in a fast pace environment in order to support CPD goals and objectives with intermittent to moderate supervision.
Tasks, Duties, Responsibilities:
1. Review, edit and maintain customer order requests. Manage orders from receipt to delivery. Process orders through EDI utilizing the SAP system
2. Create orders using Vendor Management Inventory system (Logility)
3. Respond to customer and or sales force inquiries, maintain order processing portfolio, problem resolving and provide various data reports
4. Work closely with the accounts and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and Communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements
5. Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution
6. Actively participate in cross-functional Logistics Teams to improve existing processes and prevent/eliminate deductions
7. Participate in Sales, Supply Chain teams and departmental meetings
8. Perform special projects or tasks as required