Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
Job Location: Florida
- Responsible for Accounting –PPD / SC Fixed Assets-DC's & Retail Stores
- Prepares account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the close and the reporting of financial results
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists in all processes related to the month end closing
- Journal entry preparation
- General Ledger balance sheet account analysis
- Prepare and issue various month end reports
- Assistance of periodic PwC and internal audits
- Assist with the integration of acquisitions
- Special projects as assigned
- BA / BS in Accounting or related field required
- 3-5 years of related Accounting work experience required
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge (one or more) of ancillary financial applications / systems (Analyzer, LEAP, APEX, PFS-Web, RTIC, REGIFI, FLEXNET, Etc.)
- SAP - Fusion or WISE experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour aux offres