Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Saint Petersburg (Florida)
Pays: United States
Title: Staff Accountant
- Responsible for specific accounting functions within the Shared Services Center supporting management and the central team
- Prepares journal entries, account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the month-end close
- Prepare results for senior accountant or manager as required
- Assists in month end closing process for assigned areas
- Journal entry preparation
- General Ledger account analysis
- Excess/Obsolete inventory reserve preparation
- Fixed asset, flux and other reporting
- Prepare and issue various month end analysis
- Prepare input into SAP
- Special projects as required
- 1 - 3 years of related work experience required
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Consumer products background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres