You will be generally responsible in the scope of intervention, participate in producing various documents and accounting reports:
• Enter and validate accounting operations (both general and analytical).
• Draft trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines, ensuring that the cut-off dates of the accounting periods are respected.
• Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to orders, payment deadlines, accounting charges, etc.
• Draft the monthly Intercompany reconciliation as well as the justification of discrepancies.
• Provide information to general accounting for the drawing up of tax statements (VAT, fee statements, etc.).
• Take part in the implementation of projects
Note: the activities must be adapted to the various scope of responsibilities (suppliers, fixed assets, etc.).