Domaine: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - Torrance
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our NYX Professional Make-up team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oréal USA. Reporting to the AVP of Distribution, this role will support the Operations team at the Distribution Center in Torrance, CA. Given the large warehouse volumes and tremendous growth, the ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced and highly productive environment while remaining professional and organized at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare various spreadsheets and reports on a regular basis for the AVP of Distribution and the Distribution Operations management team.
- Support the Operations team in administrative duties and project requests
- Responsible for all catering orders
- Manage time-off request and absence tracking for all Distribution Center employees
- Maintain and manage electronic timecards for all Distribution Center employees
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for executive meetings
- Take meeting minutes and disburse them to all necessary members while occasionally keeping track of action items.
- Prepare expense reports
- create POs and post goods receipts in SAP
- Submit all payables for the location through SAP.
- Load vendors into SAP, maintain relationships with key vendors
- Purchase all office supplies and miscellaneous distribution center materials.
- File preparation, filing and organizational work.
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements.
- Be the “go to” person for day to day coordination of office activities.
- Take ownership of events while coordinating facilities, menu, travel and RSVP for attendees.
- Site Communication Champion, co-ordinate and update site communication, digital and notice boards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a 4-year college and 5 years related experience preferred
- Must have excellent written, oral and computer communications skills to effectively communicate in person, through letters/emails/reports, and/or over the phone.
- Requires the ability to act independently without direct supervision as well as to support a team to accomplish critical and timely objectives
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to consistently review and edit presentations for appearance, accuracy, consistency, and graphics.
- Experience working with SAP or a similar WMS is desired.
- Strong attention to detail, a high level of professionalism and complete discretion and confidentiality.
- A take charge attitude and ability to work diplomatically with all personality types.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Retour aux offres