Provides a wide variety of administrative duties; sometimes those that are non-routine and confidential in nature; requires a general understanding of organization policies and practices; draws upon precedent to determine course of action; works under general supervision.
- Coordinate and manage LUXE Supply Chain VP’s calendar and schedule appointments and meetings; be cognizant of maintaining a manageable meeting load; confer with VP’s on a daily basis to ensure calendar is manageable and up-to-date
- Reconcile and prepare accurate, timely expense reports following the Company travel and expense policy
- Provide cross functional support as needed for direct team of 15+ under VP
- Open and manage purchase orders, as needed
- Build agendas, ensure proper flow in monthly team meeting and bi-monthly division meeting; prepare and type correspondence, ensure correct spelling and grammar usage
- Answer and screen VP’s telephone calls and arrange conference calls
- Send meeting and reminder notices and confirm attendance of invitees; reserve appropriate meeting space, catering, seating, supplies, and equipment
- Process monthly administrative birthday and anniversary distribution, division supply orders, product orders SHOP, delegate for multiple approval processes on behalf of VP, etc
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations
- Plans and organizes functional meetings/summits, as necessary, adhering to budget guidelines
- Communication liaison for LUXE Supply Chain in regards to event updates and general information; lead local GIVE team and responsible for coordinating key LUXE Supply Chain employment engagement activities with partnership of local HR
Nature and level of contacts will vary. Administrative Assistant III must have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts, including the Sr. Management of L’Oreal USA, L’Oreal Americas and Worldwide management within their supported function(s). They must be able to establish and maintain relationships with outside suppliers; they must also establish and maintain relationships with other executive/administrative assistants, both internally and externally.
Requirements and experience:
- 5+ year’s previous administrative experience supporting an executive role
- Strong and effective communication using multiple platforms
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and organize self and manager
- Proficient with MS Office; advanced Outlook and Excel skills a plus
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information
- Event project planning experience preferred
Expectations is to travel to New York City office at least once a week and to other sites as needed (approx. 20% local travel)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.