Administrative Intern - Data and Reporting - Consumer Care Center
Job Summary: The Consumer Care Center in Berkeley Heights, NJ gives L’Oreal USA the ability to engage with our consumers through many touch points. The Data and Reporting 12-Month Intern will create reports to help understand consumer feedback in order to design better products. The intern will be responsible for running and distributing reports and presentations as needed under the guidance of the Director of Data Analytics. Intern will be accountable for innovating information sharing within the CCC and to the cross-functional business partners, as well as many data related functions.
12 Month Internship Program: L’Oréal USA has a unique program for recent graduates. It is a full-time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Consumer Care Center team here at L’Oréal. You will receive the hands-on experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company. To qualify for the program, candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Assist in all aspects of data entry, data extraction, data QA, data analysis and reporting
- Maintain a library of dashboards, reports, and interactive data visualizations using a variety of visualization tools and techniques
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
- Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
- Assist on projects from initial debrief to finished product with significant self-direction and limited oversight
- Create functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions
- Run and create monthly and quarterly reports for all brands using BI reporting system
- Organize product portfolios for all brands
- Responsible for recognizing opportunities for improvement in our policies or processes and leading the initiative in an effort to reduce disruptions in service or detract from customer satisfaction
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Professionalism in communication, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Strong data skills and analytical mind
- Strong verbal communication skills
Preferred Key Experiences (prior to this position):
- Reporting or data analytical experience a plus
- Combination of education and relevant business experience will be considered
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.