Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
POSITION: Supply Chain Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, Category Management
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
This position is responsible for the demand planning, forecasting and purchasing for multiple brands of products for multiple distribution centers and company-owned stores.
- Ensure through proper merchandise planning that established goals are achieved for stock levels, service levels and slow-moving/obsoletes
- Develop demand forecasts for multiple DC’s.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Manage stock SKU’s to recommended DOS targets.
- Maintain open to buy for vendors for multiple distribution centers.
- Create purchase orders for basic stock SKU’s, new products, promotions, promotional materials, shows and sales meetings.
- Prepare analysis to support vendor SKU rationalization.
- Resolve payment issues with Accounting.
- Maintain MRP parameters, obtain MSDS sheets.
- Resolve DC inventory issues, freight shortages and overages and large cycle count adjustments.
- Reconcile purchase orders to vendor acknowledgements.
- Track purchase orders for on time delivery.
- Communicate with Vendors on resolving issues.
- Support fills rate optimization through proactive reporting and analysis.
- Managing of Inventory for multiple distribution centers.
- Communicate with Store Replenishment Team on launch and promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in demand planning or similarly analytical field; experience in forecasting, data/statistical analysis highly desirable
- • Strong software skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of SAP highly desirable.
- • Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- • Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- • Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively and professionally with peers and management
- • Ability to work in team environment and independently
- • Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
◄ Retour aux offres