Senior Analyst - Finance
If you are strategic, collaborative, detailed oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, a career in L’Oreal Finance is for you! This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work across functions and divisions.
In this role, you will act as the key Finance Analyst on the Grocery, Department Store, and Direct to Consumer retail channels for the NYX Professional Makeup brand. NYX PMU is a L’Oreal owned make-up brand known for bold colors and artistry, positioned as the makeup brand of entertainment.
You will be leading key finance initiatives and projects. You will be responsible for assisting the NYX PMU Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams in order to promote optimal decision making. You will help the Director of Finance find performance and process improvement. Financial acumen and strong technical and communication skills required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Planning and controlling of budgets and financial statements for multiple Retail channels
- Generating financial reporting and providing detailed analysis and commentary on results
- Proactively identifying risks & opportunities to expected future performance and forecasts
- Partnering with Sales and other functions to ensure accurate financials, provide analyses, and support decision making
- Supporting investigation and financial recognition of Retailer billings
- Evaluating return on investment and “what if” modeling to ensure optimal decisions and use of assets
- Ad-hoc business and systems support when needs arise
Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 2-4 years’ finance or Accounting experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel a must)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.