At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
As an Analyst / Buyer on the Indirect Purchasing team, expect to be part of an exciting, ever growing area that focuses on the latest trends across the categories of digital, advertising, strategic partnerships, insights and innovation. You will be uniquely poised to work closely with procurement, marketing and finance leads across the L’Oreal organization.
Your Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
Analytics, Sourcing Responsibilities
- Create specific spend analysis reports to support the development of Category strategies utilizing SAP, L’Oreal spend analytics tools and Microsoft Excel data.
- Create spend baseline for specific projects including data collection, segmentation and analysis and work with Finance to validate the data.
- Run RFP and pitches with the support of the category managers
- Support the category management team negotiate, strategize and establish vendor partnerships across L’Oreal brands
Compliance and Vendor management Responsibilities
- First point of contact to resolve stakeholder and supplier issues
- Able to independently problem solve and provide solution to stakeholders
- Conduct periodical survey to ensure that suppliers meet the level of service performance objectives defined in the contract.
- Provide Compliance reports in specific areas for management review.
- Develop communication plan for specific initiative in collaboration with category manager and L’Oréal Internal Communication team.
Qualifications and Educational Background:
- 1-5 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination
- Exceptional MS office skills (XLS.)
- SAP knowledge a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.