Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
IT Business Analyst
Professional Domain: Information Technology
L'Oreal USA, New York City
This is unique position for an individual who is versatile, high energy, loves to engage with people, can create engaging content and dissect/analyze data to bring business insights. The IT Business Analyst will work directly with senior IT and business leaders of L’Oreal USA. This role will understand business process and technology questions, produce content guiding on the use of technology, publishing training videos, and maintaining FAQs. Right candidate will be able to play two roles i.e. Business Process and Data Analyst to help analyze ticket data, project data, quantify business value generated by IT products and services, be able to benchmark us with industry etc.
This is great opportunity for fast learner to work for World’s # 1 Beauty Company and with some of the best talent in NY City. We are looking for positive individual who can roll up the sleeve and get things done.
- Develop training content, user guides, and delivers training on key IT systems in use by the L'Oreal USA (LUSA) divisions and corporate functions to power business users
- Assists in the effective implementation of the new solutions through collection and documentation of business requirements
- Understand business processes, document, and proposes business process opportunities and use of training.
- Produce documents and templates describing products, services, components or applications including relevant service requirements; ensure they are valid and up to date and that functions and features are documented in an appropriate way
- Assists in support and maintenance to the LUSA Division Systems Officer and CIO in the delivery of IT strategy, road map definition, and governance
- Lead the development and implementation of KPIs to measure progress and success
- Collaborate with help desk, Employee Experience and other IT teams to ensure the support for new tools and services is well publicized and effective.
- Analyse impact of solution on the L’Oreal USA business processes and functions
- Collecting and interpreting data, reporting the results back to key stakeholders
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Decode and influence: Ability to interact effectively, demonstrate influence and conciliation leading others to embrace his/her opinion and reach a positive, accepted closure to a conflict
- Ability to manage complexity/ Acts with transversal skills
- Able to quickly understand processes and technology landscape
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: Ability to develop collaborative/cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Experience in data models and reporting packages (Excel, PowerBI, MS Access, MS SQL)
- Ability to analyze large data sets and provide actionable recommendations
- Ability to identify internal and external benchmark to compare the internal performance with industry best practices
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres