L'Oreal USA, Hudson Yards NYC
Digital IT Analyst, Marketing Campaigns & Data Activation
The position is responsible for supporting the long-term vision of developing data-driven consumer marketing campaigns and activation across the brands for L’Oréal USA, in order to build profitable, long-term customer relationships.
- Work closely with other groups to coordinate campaign management and activation initiatives. This includes coordination with the other Digital Product teams, Information Security/Audit areas, and business units in the Americas region.
- Support development and testing for marketing activation campaigns including email, mobile and direct marketing, campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, integrations, personalization and implementation.
- Partner with marketing teams to adopt best practices and align technologies with business use cases.
- Support Marketing Automation Platform activities around tool configuration, administration, user management.
- Create monthly reports to track Marketing Automation Platform usage including database growth and message consumption.
- Assist developers with campaign projects from the creation of data tables to email slicing to quality assurance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior experience working with Marketing Automaton Platforms, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)/ExactTarget
- Independent, self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude, comfortable with working at a detailed level
- Demonstrated ability to drive results with cross-functional partners across various functions (developers, business stakeholders, product and marketing teams, etc.)
- Strong communication and relationship skills with the ability to facilitate key stakeholders
- Familiarity with HTML, AMPscript, and SQL. Experience with SFMC modules and personalization is strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to move seamlessly from one task to the next
- University Degree in the field of Business and/or Technology or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing Technologies (ideally with a Retail, CPG Company or Agency)
- Fluent English with foreign language skills (Spanish, French) a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.