Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Pays: United States
Berkeley Heights, NJ
The Identity and Access Management Analyst Monitors and ensures compliance with all security IAM requirements, organizational standards, and policies and procedures.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Periodically audit privilege levels, system access, and identity integrations on a recurring basis to ensure that meeting all necessary security requirements
- Providing Key KPI on an ongoing basis
- Help Develop the Identity management integration plan and framework for internal and external applications
- Work with application development teams to integrate enterprise applications with IAM systems
- Work with Business Analysts and Technical Writers to produce IAM SOPs.
Candidate Evaluation Criteria
Candidates will be evaluated based on their ability to demonstrate a proven track record of proficiency at the following competencies:
- Strong organization, prioritization, rationalization and analytics skills
- An ability to cultivate and build collaborative working relationships with a broad range of enterprise stakeholders.
- A well-developed understanding of and appreciation for organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors.
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, structured and actionable manner.
- Understanding of information security fundamentals and general security technologies.
Typical Education and Experience
- Strong AD administration skills for users and groups; experience with onboarding/off-boarding staff
- Strong documentation and communication skills; team player and ability to work with other senior business staff in priority situations
- Strong problem solving and data analytical skills; auditing and security remediation skills. (an example of this may be the cleanup of Active Directory security groups)
- Experience with ticketing system such as ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of OpenID Connect, SAM, 2FA/MFA, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0
- Experience or knowledge with a cloud provider(s) (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Strong working knowledge of IAM technology and related vendors
- BS or higher degree in Computer science, Information Security, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, data protection, security controls, etc.
- Prior experience working within IAM
- Technical understanding of cloud infrastructure, networking, access controls, and change management.
- Hands on experience using GRC tools/technologies such as ServiceNow GRC or similar GRC tools/technologies.
- Superior organization skills with the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Understanding of Security Best Practices
- Experience developing dashboards and views in PowerBI a plus
- Effective oral and written communicator to both management and technical staff
- Demonstrated team player with strong and effective customer care skills.
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills – proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations where information may be limited
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines
- Work with business owners on remediation plans that address identified gaps.
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple efforts simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres