Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Saint Petersburg, FL
Pays: United States
Responsible for driving the monthly and annual planning cycle, maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), supporting Procurement and Purchasing reporting/data needs, analyses and standard monthly reporting requirements. Consolidate, analyze and communicate KPI’s.
- Data Collection, Reporting KPI’s for Procurement, Purchasing and Brands Supply Chain
- Perform routine Data Health checks to ensure smooth exchanges of information
- Create and maintain tools to assist Brand Supply Chain and Purchasing analyses and reviews
- Prepare recurring and Ad Hoc procurement, purchasing, inventory analyses and reporting
- Consolidation of purchases, sales & other inventory actions – Partner Brands Stock Equation
- Pursue specific projects with Procurement, Store Replenishment and Purchasing
- Assist in Product Master maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- SAP or related experience
- 1-3 years experience in data management, logistics, purchasing or related Supply Chain functions.
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, databases, macros, etc.)
- Good understanding of SalonCentric Supply Chain network
- Good understanding of Logistics, Procurement, Purchasing, Inventory and supporting systems
- Basic Process mapping
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Attention to detail
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres