SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
JOB TITLE: Sales Compensation Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, Sales Compensation
LOCATION: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Sales Compensation Analyst is responsible for compiling, organizing, and reporting field and telesales commissions, bonuses, incentives, goals, KPIs and other compensation/contest reporting. Communicates and works directly with Regional Sales Administration Management, Sales Leadership, Human Resources, IT and Payroll to develop and institute compensation reporting tools and other tools required to effectively manage the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain systems and templates to process goals, commissions and bonuses.
- Calculate all monthly and quarterly compensation for SalonCentric Sales Consultants and quarterly bonuses for field sales managers via a monthly data extract imported into spreadsheet templates.
- Submit compensation calculations to local Sales management, HR Department and Finance for adjustments and validation and communication/upload to payroll.
- Communicate sales and related compensation to Sales Consultants and Managers through commission statements.
- Update sales managers’ salary and bonus reports monthly; submit payment request and justification to Payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of all reports.
- Evaluate the entire scope of needed compensation reporting and support all brand incentive reporting as directed by Sales Compensation Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years demonstrated success in a reporting/analysis capacity.
- Avanced/expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required. VBA/macro and/or SQL experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn SalesForce.com, and ability to leverage the platform for reporting purposes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong presentation ability.
- Excellent organizational ability and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and integrity of analytics.
- Must be able to adapt to occasional flexible work schedule due to necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Some reasonable travel is required.