JOB TITLE: Analyst, Sales Reporting
DEPARTMENT: Sales Analysis
DIVISION: Professional Products Division
To provide timely and accurate release of customer sales data to Senior management, Sales and Marketing teams. Conduct sales analysis on PPD customer data using a variety of data tools and information, to assist divisions in developing strategic business plans.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ABILITITIES / SKILLS:
- Provide customer and sku sales data to Senior Management, Field Force, and Marketing for all divisions of PPD.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Division management in the development of yearly and monthly customer sell in and sell through projections.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by PPD brands.
- Have capacity to be strategic and understand the business in order to develop actionable insights.
- Ensure the accuracy of customer information in sales databases.
- Spotfire and/or VBA programming to support automation of standard reports
- 2-5 years of Sales or Business analysis role.
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft applications –Excel
- Experience or aptitude with SQL/MDX and/or VBA scripting or macros helpful
- Proven analytical and communication skills with Sales and Senior Management.
- Presentation and organizational skills.
- Experience or aptitude with SQL/MDX and/or VBA scripting or macros
- Ability to progress to developing, coordinating and implementing cross functional projects.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.