Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: El Segundo, CA
Pays: United States
· We are looking for a Supply Chain Performance Analyst to join our Global Brand Operations team! As a Global Operations analyst, you will collaborate with different departments (Sales & Operations Planning, Manufacturing Supply Chain, Physical Distribution, International Marketing and Finance, Affiliates Supply Chain, Corporate Business Intelligence, IT) to conduct data models and Business Intelligence Solutions to improve our Global E2E supply chain activity.
· In this role, you should have an advanced analytical & digital mindset with a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
· You will work in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· The position is based out of the NYX Professional Make up office in El Segundo, CA
· Analyze existing Business Intelligence (BI) & Key Performance Indicators reporting (Global Service, Inventory, Forecast Accuracy, Stock Equations, Sales & Finance performance, Production planning, Logistics Execution) and suggest enhancements of performance and capacity
· Design, Develop, test and implement optimal and scalable BI data models, reports and Key Performance Indicators dashboard to meet piloting needs
· Manage upgrades, modifications, maintenance and troubleshooting of BI and reporting solutions
· Provide recommendations to enhance BI system performance and capacity
· Execute BI projects within assigned budget and timelines.
· Prepare and maintain BI reporting and analysis solutions documentation and lead users training
· BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
· Experience as a supply chain analyst, BI analyst, Logistics coordinator or similar role
· Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
· Advanced analytical skills, MS office and databases/systems knowledge ( Excel, VBA, PowerBI) with business acumen
· Problem-solving attitude and resilience
· Attention to detail
· Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Outstanding organizational skills