JOB TITLE: Store Replenishment Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director - Store Replenishment
LOCATION: Saint Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
The Store Replenishment Analyst is responsible for managing store replenishment orders, as well as reviewing system-generated stocking levels. This position is key to helping resolve any stocking issues for stores within their assigned brands. The Store Replenishment analyst will collaborate with the category management team, supply chain team and demand planning team. The role is expected to analyze store inventory, create solutions to inventory challenges and promote a more efficient launch/promotional strategy within a brand/category.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and review Weekly Replenishment Orders for stores/assigned group of brands
- Review store inventory positions on a daily basis (units and dollars)
- Validate brand catalogs within stores, collaborate with other teams to determine/set different plan-o-gram settings for each brand being managed
- Analyze and manage store stocking levels on a daily basis; insure seasonal replenishment strategies are executed
- Review distribution going out in store orders; investigate any potential inaccuracies.
- Serve as resource for stocking questions or concerns for assigned brands.
- Works within the category to assist demand planning on proper store distribution strategies; for promotional launches, assortment projects, unproductive inventory management and any specialized promotional event
- Identify fast moving promotional, flow and launch items, collaborate with supply chain and demand planning to ensure stock positions can be sustained
- Maintain correct MRP type in SAP in collaboration with category management and demand planning
- Assists category teams in working on new store openings
- Monitors inventory levels on promotions throughout the promotional period
- Monitors and creates reporting for on shelf availability (OSA), communicating within the category any potential risks – and works with demand planning/supply chain on creating a solution
- Provide reporting as needed to cross functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement, replenishment, or similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required; SAP experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational ability and time management skills
- Must be willing to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet work demands
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.