Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Bangalore - South
2 to 5 years of experience in Analytical Chemistry with a Masters degree in Science.
- Provide technical support team in the field of separation science and
- Research, design & validate new separation
methods and develop protocols to determine composition of complex mixtures
using techniques such as LC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS. Document methods in electronic
- Interpret the analytical outcomes and make
recommendations to the project leader and team.
- Work closely with other scientists within a
multidisciplinary team, both communicating findings and insights through both
formal and informal channels.
Skills & Experience requirements:
Overall 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.Masters in a relevant science area (Chemistry,
Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry), and substantial demonstrable experience in
analytical measurement and particularly LC-MS.Able to use good experimental
design and extract insight from a wide range of sources.Confident and clear written and verbal
communication.IT literate, including the use of complex
equipment and electronic systems for information capture.
- Experience in natural extract separations and
< Retour aux offres