Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Hong Kong - Travel Retail
Pays: Hong Kong
Our Demand Planning team plays a core role in influencing leadership across the organization to optimize inventory and service level.
Being responsible for the shipment and sales forecast for the brand; ensuring new product planning and promotional planning with the goal of leading accurate consensus of forecast between business functions.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Interact & collaborate with Sales, Marketing & Finance partners in the development of the product forecast.
- Challenge the forecast based on analytical data - both quantitative (shipments/consumption) and qualitative (marketing, advertising, promotion) demand signals.
- Monitor performance vs. the forecast throughout the month identifying any key shifts or trends.
- Analyze forecast variation/deviation with the goal to minimize out of stocks and prevent the build of excess & obsolete inventory.
- Conduct meeting with different parties on Product Supply and Inventory Situation.
- Manage procurement to plants; ensure the validated forecasts are integrated.
- Identify the root cause, potential risk and corresponding actions plan.
- Explore new opportunities for continuous improvement.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
- At least 5 years solid experience in demand planning; FMCG industries would be advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Detail-oriented, responsible and able work under pressure
- Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Full familiarity in PC applications, particularly in Microsoft Office Excel, SAP
◄ Retour aux offres