Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
We have a suitable opening in the function of Training for the position of Training Executive– for CPD Division. This is a key role in training department which upholds the quality of the Beauty Advisors (Counter sales person) in the region. Through product training and various skill enhancement training programs this role ensures the quality and standard of the Beauty Advisors across regions are maintained. The candidate should have 3 - 4 years of relevant experience. The location of the job will be in Delhi with outstation travel of 10-12 days a month and candidates from FMCG, direct selling or companies catering to beauty industry will be given advantage. The details of the job are given below:
· Responsible for the product knowledge and skill enhancement of the Beauty Advisors
· Organising and Conducting Classroom training and On job training
· Monitoring the budget of training and meetings
· Responsible for BA (Beauty Advisor) recruitment and retention
· Initiate and execute various innovative ideas to retain and motivate the BAs
· Responsible for successful Implementation of various training tools and uniform in the region.
· On time reporting and analytics
· Ensure addressing to BA’s grievances and providing solutions promptly
Key Skill set:
· Good interpersonal skill
· Training delivery skill
· Man-management skill
· Good in communication in English and Hindi both
· Proficient in Ms office
· Experience in training in FMCG/Retail/Direct selling industry, preferably in beauty industry.
· Graduate and above
L’Oreal is the No. 1 cosmetic group in the world today. For more than a century, the group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. In India since 1994, we have 18 of our global brands across consumer products, salon, dermo-cosmetic and luxury divisions. The DNA of L’Oreal is Innovation and also the passion that drives us for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in Mumbai and Bangalore is the sixth innovation hub for L’Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission. You can read more about us at www.loreal.com
L’Oreal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.