Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Baxter of California is seeking an Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing to join our team in West Hollywood, CA.
Baxter of California is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to create and execute growth marketing programs to drive customer acquisition via the brand’s DTC ecommerce business. The ideal candidate will be numbers-obsessed, with a deep focus on growth hacking, attribution, and analytics, but will also love and value brand. Eager & interested in bringing digital innovation to Baxter of California’s online presence.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark on a high-growth business and contribute to existing programs while helping to build out new ones.
- Assist in managing all aspects of DTC acquisition via baxterofcalifornia.com
- Assist the Head of Digital & Ecommerce in building and executing against a 12-month media calendar that corresponds with the overall digital marketing plan, including online (and in some case, offline) acquisition campaigns
- Utilize optimization strategies such as creative, messaging, audience targeting, and promotional offers to continuously improve performance, decrease CPAs (cost-per-acquisition), and deliver on customer growth targets
- Act as daily liaison with creative, marketing, and external agencies to develop and execute acquisition campaigns across programmatic, paid social, affiliate, and referral
- Monitor campaigns and active programs, providing regular performance updates to Head of Digital & Ecommerce
- Assist Head of Digital & Ecommerce in iterating on monthly digital growth plan, including channel/spend mix, projected ROI, and forecasting commensurate with customer acquisition and online revenue growth
- Partner with the Web Development/Retention Marketing Manager to ensure new customers are effectively funneled into the retention marketing programs
- Assist Web Development/Retention Marketing Manager with SEO and online merchandising
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- Candidate must have a strong digital advertising and/or media expertise, strong analytic skills, research and presentation skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources.
- 2-3 years of digital media/advertising experience at an agency or high-growth startup required
- Experience in customer acquisition/online user growth strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and present to top management and external agencies
- Ability to think strategically and create a bigger picture vision while also executing that vision
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and energetic
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considere
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres