Job Title: Assistant Manager Omni Learning and Development (Omni)
Division: Omni Learning and Development
Supervisor Title: Assistant Manager, Learning and Development
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
At SalonCentric we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place to Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse, and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
Are you enthusiastic about team development, have a strategic mindset, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? We have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a collaborative, creative, solution oriented and positive team player with excellent communication and organizational skills to join our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the strategic development of team member continual education and ways of working, including the build and animation of workshops, playbooks, toolkits, and templates, etc.
- Create, coordinate, and facilitate all core training content delivery; engage participants & check for understanding.
- Partner with appropriate teams and subject matter experts to conduct needs assessments, determine required learning outcomes, and develop the most effective solution to achieve results.
- Provide thought leadership on current learning trends and work with management to drive cutting-edge learning solutions that result in increased capacity for change.
- Create and coordinate specialized program journeys that ensure consistency in approach and equity in access to learning opportunities throughout the retail team member population.
- Coordinate specialized program participants in education programs and events, i.e., airstream and student events, beauty shows and community-based business building classes.
- Drive and execute special projects with the direction of the Sr Manager and Director of Learning and Development
- Communicate upward and laterally with all levels of organization and brand support partners.
Things You’re Skilled In:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, Instructional Design, Management, or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) required
- 1-2 years of Education, Communications and/or Training experience required.
- 1-2 Years of Retail or Marketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills, organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other design/presentation applications, as well as Word and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 50% based upon business needs.
- Ability to use normal office equipment regularly (computer, printer etc.)
- Ability to lift 10lbs.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for the majority of workday.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times.
Why You will Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Stock Options Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses Gym Pass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.